Marketing automation refers to the software which automates marketing actions and repetitive task leads to saving a lot of time, effort and money.
Companies face difficulties when selecting a marketing automation tool because so many choices are available, evaluating them and trying to understand the differences between the tool can be tough.
We are presenting top 5 marketing automation tools (neither in any particular order nor we are recommending any).
Marketo- A user-friendly tool, recommended for SMB but can also be used by the large enterprise. It can be used by sales and marketing team to boost revenue and sales.
- Provide a customer-based marketing platform
- Offer bundle of features like a landing page, web analytics, email marketing and many more
- Have strings of products marketing automation, email marketing, digital ads, account-based marketing, etc.
- Can create highly automated campaigns and personalize customer engagement processes
- 24*7 support
HubSpot- It is a product specially designed for small and medium enterprises. It is a marketing, sales, and service software that helps your business grow without compromise.
- Tools available-Document tracking tool, meeting schedule tool, a sales automation tool, lead management tool, pipeline management tool.
- It can create an email template and also automate the content and subject line.
- Trial version available
- Optimize content according to keyword
- 24*7 support
ActiveCampaign- It is ideal for use in businesses with contacts driven purposes. It is useful for garnering customer data in an organized manner.
- 150+ integrations like Shopify, WordPress, and Zapier available
- It comes with Gmail extension, site messaging, mobile app
- Simple pricing with no setup fees and free migration.
- Creates dynamic data based on customer behavioral analysis, social data, and interests
- Online and live chat support
Act-on- It is a comprehensive automated marketing platform for SMBs. It is one of the fastest cloud-based marketing automation companies.
- Custom reporting features for social media campaigns
- It offers add-on support packages
- Adaptive marketing platform like adaptive lead nurturing, landing pages with adaptive forms, adaptive segmentation
- The platform can be used to identify potential buyers and increase sales by accelerating buyer through the sales
- 24*7 online support available
InfusionSoft- Infusionsoft makes work easy in the areas of follow-up, billing, contact management, and others. It is for SMBs and freelancer.
- Customizable widget-based dashboards and custom autoresponders
- “My Day” dashboard keeps you task-focused
- It offers integrations with BigCommerce, WordPress, Outlook, Gmail, Zendesk, Zapier, Leadpages, QuickBooks and 220+ other applications and platforms.
- 14-day free trial
- Online 24*7 live support
Comparing marketing automation tools is not an easy thing to do because almost every one of them has that one feature that becomes their USP.
Evaluate each product and its features thoroughly and compare it against others before shortlisting one that works best for your company.
For more evaluation click here.