Email automation is a technology that is used to automate emails. It is used to send targeted emails at a specific time or in response to certain actions your customer take. It’s all about reaching customers with the right message at the right time.
We have collected the top 5 benefits of email automation to help you decide whether the email automation solution is the right fit for your business.
- Generating more leads It helps to generate more and better quality leads by reaching out to people at the right point in the sales funnel — when they’ve expressed an interest in your newsletter or browsed your site.
- Nurturing Leads Once you have a list of leads you need a platform to convert them to sales, email automation is a platform that is designed to nurture your leads, with the help of drip campaign and email personalization you can nurture your leads.
- Benefits sales team You can increase the sales number by focusing on the right email campaign to the right people and you can do this by segmenting your lead list. Salespeople can see what emails and content the lead has read and engaged with, accordingly they will take an action.
- Reduce errors It minimizes human error and ensures that you avoid little, silly manual errors that sometimes have large, disastrous results. In much lesser time with email automation software, email can be proofed and checked over and over before hitting the send button.
- Shorter sales cycle If you’re nurturing the subscriber in a correct way by segmenting them and using the right content specifically for different segment then you can speed up your sales cycle by getting the right content to the right decision maker at the right time.
There are other benefits also like-
- Increase brand awareness
- Advanced personalization
- Cost and time saving
- Boost ROI
- Empower the team to improve results
- Winback your lost customer.