Email automation enables you to send targeted messages at right time to your prospects or customers based on the schedule or trigger, to build a good relationship with leads and existing customers.
Automated emails have a 119 percent higher click rate than mass emails.
Some stats on email marketing automation-
- Email marketing solution is to opt by 82 percent of companies.
- Automated emails generate 70.5% higher open rate and 152% higher click-through rate than normal marketing messages.
- Companies that send automated emails are 133% more likely to send relevant messages according to a customer’s purchase cycle than those who send general correspondence.
- In 2008, 40% of brand sent a welcome message, today more than 80% of brand send this type of message via email automation tool.
Why use Email Automation
- Right content delivered at the right to the right audience
- Easy to nurture customers through sales and support cycles
- Higher brand recognition
- 80% higher open rate and lower bounce rate.
- Personalized emails can lead to a 6x higher purchase than a mass email
- It helps to grow your subscriber lists.
5 broad step of Automated Email Campaign
- Create a plan
- Choose the right email automation tool
- Setup your workflow
- Measure your campaign performance
- Take corrective action (if required)
Here are the 7 email automation examples you can look up to automate your email marketing.
- Welcome Email
- Order Confirmation Email
- Abandoned Cart Email
- Unsubscribe Email
- Win back Email
- ‘We miss you’ Email
- ‘Customer Service Follow-up’ Email