If you are not using marketing automation then you are an old school and behind the world. As per the source (MarketingSherpa), 79% of marketing lead never convert into sales and the main reason is a lack in the lead nurturing process.
On the other side companies that automate lead management see a 10% or increase in the revenue within 6-9 months (Gartner Research).
Here are some reasons which support why online businesses need a marketing automation platform.
- Multiple touch point: Marketing automation helps to cater complicated and longer sales cycle, especially when your lead is into a conversion stage.
- Helps in lead prioritization: If you are facing difficulty or don’t know how to prioritize lead then you should implement marketing automation, as it scores leads and grants them certain score on the basis of their behavior, this help sales team to act accordingly during follow-up.
- To assist CRM: If your CRM doesn’t automate certain tasks, you must use marketing automation. For example, CRM is not equally good in segmenting and qualifying leads, so for better result use automation software.
- Track ROI: Marketing automation helps to get full insight report of a marketing campaign, it helps you to see which campaign perform best and generate a higher return on marketing ROI, which otherwise is difficult to measure.
- Marketing automation act as a bridge: Marketing automation bridges the gap between sales and marketing team. It helps to generate quality leads for the sales team.
- Reduce staffing cost: One employee can perform the work of 50 people if use marketing automation software. For example, by setting up lead nurturing and marketing campaigns that will be triggered based on certain defined criteria, by sending thousands of personalized email with just one click, etc.
- Website Optimization: Manage your website and all of your content with a marketing automation platform. It allows for the easy building, editing of web pages making sure each of your pages is optimized for SEO and load times.
With a marketing automation platform, not only B2C but B2B marketer can also utilize his time on new and other productive work which was earlier done manually.